Prince Ali (test) Prince Ali (test)

make content that people want to watch

i thought that this would be maybe the first 3+ rating that I would give today, but it turned out to be an uninspired sketch of a person singing half a Disney song.

I Dream of.. I Dream of..

almost no content

it didn't entertain me.

Zp-Animation Showcase #1 Zp-Animation Showcase #1

A stick figure hits some targets

So, a stick figure hits some targets for about 10 seconds or so. I see no reason to give this more than a 2/10

Zpammer responds:

I said it was a short combo so the proper thing to do is to critique me on what's in the content, not what is missing but I guess you are obliged to your own opinion.

Abobo Truth Of Stache Abobo Truth Of Stache

Really doesn't go anywhere

Also, Your play button looks like it's part of the ad.

Avania episode 2 part 2 Avania episode 2 part 2

It's fine

I'm actually going to go back and watch the earlier episodes.

I do see some potential issues with storytelling which I might comment on after seeing the other parts.

Deer50 responds:

thanks :) You should have watched the other episodes before watching this one. Otherwise it will be confusing...
I don't think it has issues with storytelling I think you have to watch the other parts first. lol

Fight At Gym Class Fight At Gym Class

Some guys fight

We've all seen this one before. You have some guys, and they fight for no reason. That's pretty much it.

XiruX responds:

I didn't really focus on the "Story" i just focused on animating strong characters fighting . . That was the whole point of the animation . . Using my talent is all . .

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

I did find the PSTW rpg itself much more entertaining than this.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Amazing

Now, make it a game

RWD:32 Angry Ginger Bread RWD:32 Angry Ginger Bread

Short and good

Something just tells me that there is a funnier possible way to drive the premise though. I do think that there is more that you can do with it.

MFC carpools with his dog MFC carpools with his dog

huh?

Don't tell me this is another flash that looks like a loading screen? or is it actually loading or something?

zerocreativity responds:

it's not meant to be like this lol. it didn't upload correctly